ABC Convention 2020 moves to the Music City!
Revamped in 2018, ABC’s convention gets better every year. Known for its vibrant music scene, Nashville, Tennessee, is a top destination for convention-goers, and merit shop construction is booming in the Music City. Members are flocking to this national event, which holds the distinction of being the largest gathering of merit shop contractors in the United States.
Why exhibit at ABC Convention?
With more than 21,000 members, ABC is the preeminent trade association in the United States for commercial and industrial construction. By exhibiting at our highest-attended event, you will maximize your company’s marketing and business development dollars and raise your visibility with merit shop contractors from across the country. It’s your opportunity to gain brand exposure and meet with current and potential customers.
Who attended ABC Convention 2019:
- • Nearly 2,000 members attended ABC Convention 2019
- • Company owners, business managers and decision makers
- • 170 apprentices and craft trainees competed in the National Craft Championships
- • 600 construction leaders attended the sold-out Excellence in Construction® Awards black-tie gala, honoring nearly $3.7 billion in construction projects from around the country
- • Training and workforce development professionals
- • 21 colleges and universities competed in the Construction Management Competition
- • Project managers, supervisors and safety professionals
- • Presidents and staff from 69 geographically diverse ABC Chapters
Booth spaces are available starting at $3,000
- • 10x10 booth space in the exhibit hall
- • Opportunity to meet both CMC and NCC competitors and ABC Board of Directors during an exclusive reception in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, March 25
- • One (1) complimentary social registration
- • Exposure on rotating banners on the ABC Events app
- • Featured listing in special exhibit hall preview email sent to all attendees
- 10 x 20 booth (comes with two (2) social registrations) - $4,500
- 20 x 20 booth (comes with three (3) social registrations) - $6,000
Check out the updated 2020 floorplan
Contact Bethany Murphy (email@example.com or (732) 804-7166) to get an exhibitor contract.