ABC Convention 2020 moves to the Music City!
Revamped in 2018, ABC’s convention gets better every year. Known for its vibrant music scene, Nashville, Tennessee, is a top destination for convention-goers, and merit shop construction is booming in the Music City. Members are flocking to this national event, which holds the distinction of being the largest gathering of merit shop contractors in the United States.
Why sponsor ABC Convention?
With more than 21,000 members, ABC is the preeminent trade association in the United States for commercial and industrial construction. By sponsoring our highest-attended event, you will maximize your company’s marketing and business development dollars and raise your visibility with merit shop contractors from across the country. It’s your opportunity to gain brand exposure, meet with current and potential customers and gain recognition as a thought leader in the construction industry. You can also connect with your customers and prospects in one place.
Who attended ABC Convention 2019:
- • Nearly 2,000 members attended ABC Convention 2019.
- • Company owners, business managers and decision makers.
- • 170 apprentices and craft trainees competed in the National Craft Championships.
- • 600 construction leaders attended the sold-out Excellence in Construction® Awards black-tie gala, honoring nearly $3.7 billion in construction projects from around the country.
- • Training and workforce development professionals
- • 21 colleges and universities competed in the Construction Management Competition
- • Project managers, supervisors and safety professionals
- • Presidents and staff from 69 geographically diverse ABC Chapters
Click a sponsorship to see more!